- We offer therapy (with a psychologist or psychotherapist) supported by a Dr (MOSS Psychiatry) where needed, free Peer Support Groups, Resilience Programs, Workshops, Education and a free 24/7 National 0800 ANXIETY Helpline ( 0800 269 4389).
- Our Dr is a mental health GP and not a psychiatrist. He can see ages 17 years +. If someone is wanting a psychiatric assessment or medication monitoring ONLY and not engage in therapy with a psychologist with us, please contact a service that offer this such as Practice 92.
- Our Dr apps support our clients who are / have been in therapy. This is to keep space available with him for our clients - we can only offer Dr appointments with people engaged in therapy with us (or have been engaged in therapy with us in the past and continued care involves medication followups / reviews etc).
- Our service doesn't specialise with ADHD and can't offer ADHD assessment or ADHD medication. Practice 92 or Dr Tony Hanne may be options or to search for other providers visit Home | Healthpages or Healthpoint.
- Depending on a person's needs and the resources available at Anxiety NZ the wait to see a psychologist may be 1 - 6 weeks.
- We may not be able to offer a place in our clinical services for all people wanting one. This may be due to our resources (such as the number and speciality of clinical team members, the level or risk of harm, or the type of help needed).
Thank you for your understanding as our team work hard to continue to provide services under the COVID-19 Protection Framework.
To enquire about seeing a Mental Health GP (MOSS Psychiatry) please call: 09 846 9776 or email: email@example.com
Booking is essential.