- We offer therapy (with a psychologist or psychotherapist) supported by a Doctor (MOSS Psychiatry) where needed, free Peer Support Groups, Resilience Programs, Workshops, Education and a free 24/7 National 0800 ANXIETY Helpline (0800 269 4389).
- Our Doctor is a mental health GP, not a psychiatrist, and sees ages 17 years +. If someone is wanting a psychiatric assessment or medication monitoring ONLY please contact a service that offer this such as Practice 92. Our doctor appointments support our clients in therapy.
- Our service doesn't specialise with ADHD and can't offer ADHD assessment or ADHD medication. Practice 92 or Dr Tony Hanne may be options, or to search for other providers visit Healthpages or Healthpoint.
- KIDS and YOUTH: Our Child and Adolescents Psychologist can offer telehealth appointments only.
- Our online (ZOOM) Child Psychologist is able to see children and young people (ages 6 - 30 years) with low risk and has availability at this time from Monday to Friday.
- Our adult psychologists may be able to offer therapy for people who are experiencing anxiety and who have low - moderate risk to their safety.
- Depending on a person's needs and the resources available at Anxiety NZ the wait to see a psychologist may be 1 - 6 weeks. We may not be able to offer an appointment for all people seeking support.
- We offer a range of free support including our 24/7 Anxiety Helpline (0800 ANXIETY / 0800 269 4389) a free monthly newsletter, blogs and resources on our website and social media channels.
Thank you for your understanding as our team work hard to continue to provide services under Alert Level changes.
Please contact us for more information.